Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day one of clinic

Amy V, Amy H, Dr Randall and Hogan had a blast in clinic this morning....love these people! They are so appreciative and gracious and love to hug which is my favorite part!:) We saw about 15 people and did some knee and shoulder injections. One darling lady cried with joy after the injection and called us a bouquet of flowers! She also called Amy and me Queens! Hogan is fabulous and communicates flawlessly in Spanish.....with all the medical terms. Very impressive! Off to lunch and back to clinic this afternoon.
P.S. we walk by a live nativity to get to clinic.....a cow, a donkey, a lamb and a turkey. Very cool!
Also, I get my dog fix! There are 2 dogs who live here. Beethoven and Batina.... Suggested they sleep in our room:)

A1


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment